Tuesday, January 10, 2012

my facebook

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------


my facebook. Will You Be My (Facebook) Friend?
  • Will You Be My (Facebook) Friend?


  • my facebook. So how do you delete your Facebook account? Even that is pretty remarkable!
  • So how do you delete your Facebook account? Even that is pretty remarkable!


  • my facebook. Oh, and keep an eye on reface.me for more Tag your Facebook friends pictures
  • Oh, and keep an eye on reface.me for more Tag your Facebook friends pictures



  • -----------------
    could be implemented on client side via html5 canvas. i tried, but the only problem is easy to use interface. screen size and actual workspace size are available for script. ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    A father carries pictures where his money used to be.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    To carry the discussion a step further do you think that a regular road bike with 27"/1" would work for the entire length of the Katy Trail? ~Dorothy Fulheim
    -----------------
    Wonderful Employer! One man who works for them told my husband he drew a disabled pension and gets paid cash with no income taxes taken out, my husband works 2 part time jobs and is now trying to draw disability, if he gets his disability he is goin... ~Bob Hope
    -----------------
    Sherman made the terrible discovery that men make about their fathers sooner or later... that the man before him was not an aging father but a boy, a boy much like himself, a boy who grew up and had a child of his own and, as best he could, out of a sense of duty and, perhaps love, adopted a role called Being a Father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a Protector, who would keep a lid on all the chaotic and catastrophic possibilities of life.  ~Tom Wolfe, The Bonfire of the Vanities
    -----------------
    I invite you all to come and talk in the IRC channel. ~George Bernard Shaw
    -----------------


    my facebook. Check out my new Facebook profile! I made it yesterday and feel both very
  • Check out my new Facebook profile! I made it yesterday and feel both very


  • my facebook. pimp my facebook profile01 Pimp My Facebook Profile
  • pimp my facebook profile01 Pimp My Facebook Profile


  • my facebook. To my surprise, “How do I delete my Facebook account” was one of the top
  • To my surprise, “How do I delete my Facebook account” was one of the top


  • my facebook. Should I add my Facebook page, even though it is not polished to my
  • Should I add my Facebook page, even though it is not polished to my




  • -----------------
    For example I was thinking on setting up a resizer & cropper for making it fit your desktop resolution in a better way. ~John Gregory Brown, Decorations in a Ruined Cemetery, 1994
    -----------------
    If you're headed east from Rhineland, be sure to stock up on water here. ~Truman Capote
    -----------------
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.  ~Johann Schiller
    -----------------
    We are interested in doing the DNR Katy Trail Ride next June.My sister Charlotte Lazzeroni and brother-in-law Jim want us to do it with them. ~Dan Bennett
    -----------------
    We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------


    my facebook. The key link there is the box labelled "Want Twitter to update your Facebook
  • The key link there is the box labelled "Want Twitter to update your Facebook


  • my facebook. My Box. It is a powerful WYSIWYG editor for HTML in Facebook applications.
  • My Box. It is a powerful WYSIWYG editor for HTML in Facebook applications.


  • my facebook. How Do I Delete My Facebook Account!? Well, Maybe You Don't
  • How Do I Delete My Facebook Account!? Well, Maybe You Don't


  • my facebook. on the search box then the key phrase: How Do I Delete My Facebook Account
  • on the search box then the key phrase: How Do I Delete My Facebook Account


  • my facebook. When I announced I'm deleting my Facebook account this week, the inquiries
  • When I announced I'm deleting my Facebook account this week, the inquiries




  • -----------------
    Thank you Shuugo for your consideration, if it came across as such then I apologize, but I was not meaning that the site is being run wrong, far from it. And at the very least, it's not my site to begin with. ~Ogden Nash
    -----------------
    There is still no cure for the common birthday.  ~John Glenn
    -----------------
    The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.  ~Jerry M. Wright
    -----------------
    I invite you all to come and talk in the IRC channel. ~George Bernard Shaw
    -----------------
    One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters.  ~George Herbert, Outlandish Proverbs, 1640
    -----------------
    Wonderful Employer! One man who works for them told my husband he drew a disabled pension and gets paid cash with no income taxes taken out, my husband works 2 part time jobs and is now trying to draw disability, if he gets his disability he is goin... ~Bob Hope
    -----------------
    Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!  ~Lydia M. Child, Philothea: A Romance, 1836
    -----------------


    my facebook. A few days ago, I posted about my problem with Facebook.
  • A few days ago, I posted about my problem with Facebook.


  • my facebook. My Facebook Page. My Public Twitter
  • My Facebook Page. My Public Twitter


  • my facebook. Add me on Facebook! Facebook - Anna Michelle My OFFICIAL SITE @ www.
  • Add me on Facebook! Facebook - Anna Michelle My OFFICIAL SITE @ www.


  • my facebook. If Apple's Ping Is Social, Then Where's My Facebook Friends?
  • If Apple's Ping Is Social, Then Where's My Facebook Friends?




  • -----------------
    meh...too much overhead for too little payoff. There is no guarantee that even after implementing this feature, people would actually like what they see suggested to them. IMO, if you like to have more of certain kind of all wall, search for it...that's what its there for! ~Enid Bagnold
    -----------------
    could be implemented on client side via html5 canvas. i tried, but the only problem is easy to use interface. screen size and actual workspace size are available for script. ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.  ~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter
    -----------------
    Are we not like two volumes of one book?  ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
    -----------------
    I would like to take the same trip in early October,alone. If you have any info or suggestions I would appreciate them ~Author Unknown
    -----------------


    my facebook. Mark Zuckerberg: I Fear My Facebook Stalker. Fire it up
  • Mark Zuckerberg: I Fear My Facebook Stalker. Fire it up


  • my facebook. I do, of course, because that's kind of the point of me adding my Facebook
  • I do, of course, because that's kind of the point of me adding my Facebook


  • my facebook. Here is my first facebook art for my profile: http://www.facebook.com/
  • Here is my first facebook art for my profile: http://www.facebook.com/




  • -----------------
    Youth is a wonderful thing.  What a crime to waste it on children.  ~George Bernard Shaw
    -----------------
    Where you can only edit say 4 images every 10 min. ~Phyllis Diller
    -----------------
    Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.  ~Elizabeth Stone
    -----------------
    They say that age is all in your mind.  The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------

    No comments:

    Post a Comment